"The roofing industry typically defines the life expectancy of a low-sloped roof as 20 years, but in most cases, roofs are replaced after just 13-17 years." - NRCA Project Pinpoint
A Proactive approach to managing Risk and Cost... JEBCO's Preventive Maintenance Programs include:
- Predictive Maintenance activities not limited to routine debris removal to ensure all drainage infrastructure is functioning properly, restoring sealants at roof penetration and wall fenestrations interfaces, counterflashing sealants, address drip edge anomalies, pitch pockets sealants, restoring lightning protection adhesives... etc.
- Assist with build-out work for rooftop mechanical/equipment modifications.
- All work completed in accordance with Manufacturer's Warranty and Owner's Warranty Responsibilities.
- Annual Inspections and roof/exterior wall condition reports
- 24 hr/365 Leak Response Services Available to JEBCO Customers
JEBCO Weatherproofing Management
4495 Roosevelt Blvd. #304-105, Jacksonville, FL 32210
Contact JEBCO for Leak Response Needs or Employment Opportunites (904) 419-7754