No Funds for a Roof Replacement, Consider Restoration..." -The Garland Company
- Life-Cycle Cost Savings - Today's high-tech restoration coatings can potentially add 10-15 years of service life to an existing roof system for 1/3 the cost of a complete replacement project.
- Less Disruptive - Roof restoration is typically faster, cleaner, and less labor intensive than roof replacement, making it less disruptive to business operations, building occupants, and property use.
- Sustainability - Restoration eliminates the need for disposal to a landfill and can increase solar reflectivity, thereby reducing facility cooling costs. More importantly, restoration provides the most fundamental sustainability benefit of all... extended service life!
Is Your Roof a Candidate for Restoration?
- A thorough roof condition assessment and moisture scan are the next steps to determine what your restoration options are. JEBCO has the tools in the toolbox to assist you with that process.
Restoration options are available for most types of roof systems, including:
- Modified Bitumen Roof Systems
- Coal Tar Pitch based Roof Systems
- Single-ply (TPO, PVC, EPDM, KEE) Roof Systems
- Metal Roofs
JEBCO Weatherproofing Management
530 Ellis Rd S. #102, Jacksonville, FL 32254
Contact JEBCO for Leak Response Needs or Employment Opportunites (904) 419-7754